Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The concept of having the Ancient time and Rome is just awesome. I belive theres alot of people with this history intressed, that will play it

Comment

I have a question Now would there be Jobs etc, Where you can buy things. Would there be a Hunger and water system. Also Will there be Legions etc Centurions, And Dux's? Also Praetorian Guardsmen? Who would be the Emperor. I have many questions :P

Comment

Will this be for Mac? If not i can get BootCamp

Comment

It's always so nice to see that the game is causing such excitement!

Tell your friends!
          - Life of Rome Community Manager
          - Head of Family Aulus: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/LORAulus / https://forums.lifeofrome.com/forum/...ly-recruitment
          - Fortes Fortuna Iuvat!

Comment

I hate being late to a party, but finally made this one. We need to get the word out about this game so others can join us! Glad you guys are taking the right approach. Don't release it until it is ready, no matter how much whining you hear. I'm really looking forward to this.

Comment

Is the connection in this forum to the devs still alive or abandoned meanwhile? Looks a bit strange from here and I hate to ask, but I'd like to know, if theres still a reason to follow this great title. After all this bs out there LoR would have been a gigantic breakthrough, so I deeply hope it's quietly alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Varnoc Valerius View Post
                Is the connection in this forum to the devs still alive or abandoned meanwhile? Looks a bit strange from here and I hate to ask, but I'd like to know, if theres still a reason to follow this great title. After all this bs out there LoR would have been a gigantic breakthrough, so I deeply hope it's quietly alive!
                it better be alive

Comment

Steam Hub is more active http://steamcommunity.com/search/#fi...t=life+of+rome

Comment

Originally posted by Primus Dedumo View Post
                    Thanks Primus.

Comment

Sounds exciting, cannot wait to try it all out.

Comment

EDITED BY BABULUS CM - no linking suspicious skypes and things here please and pls keep it in English

Comment

I am super excited for the launch of this game, I've been tracking the progress on it since early 2016. I am a huge fan of history and all things roman, I've wanted a game a like this for ages. Can't wait to see what you guys do with it, Keep up the outstanding work!

Comment

I was randomly browsing Steam when I found this game. I'm a big fan of Roman History, Roman Culture and so on. Living in France, we have a lot of roman ruins, and when I was a child, my father (who was archaelogist) found some thermes in my hometown.

so when I found this game, i was really enthousiastic.

I wish you all well in this endeavor.

Ave Atque Vale !

Comment

Working...
                            X