ID:	1203Click image for larger version

Name:	roman_legionnaire_by_predatoryape-d2zdudx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	1202Click image for larger version

Name:	e6040f29a8c52275decd5715db403b36.jpg
Size:	131.4 KB
ID:	1201 Hello fellow Family members, I have made a small gallery of Roman profile pictures for those who are having trouble finding them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	roman_centurion_2011_by_tl_by_kokoronin-d3iti1f.jpg
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	1199Click image for larger version

Name:	moment_from_the_past_by_childofburningtime27-d9s82x1.png
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	1200

Comment

Name:	legionary_by_yusefth-d8hnt0e.jpg
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	1205Click image for larger version

Name:	rome_warrior_by_lotharzhou-d86mpx2.jpg
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	1206Click image for larger version

Name:	roman_lorica_by_lubruz-d4exz0l.jpg
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	1207This is the second page. Click image for larger version

Name:	roman_battle_by_erebus74-d5g80am.jpg
Size:	214.0 KB
ID:	1208Click image for larger version

Name:	stormclouds_by_caesar120-d6lrsh6.jpg
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	1209

Comment

Name:	image_175.jpg
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	1211Click image for larger version

Name:	image_174.jpg
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	1212Click image for larger version

Name:	image_172.jpg
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	1213Click image for larger version

Name:	image_180.jpg
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	1214Click image for larger version

Name:	image_181.png
Size:	646.4 KB
ID:	1215 And the last one.

Comment

Great images Lucius!! Thanks for posting those. We are happy to add you as a member of the family.

Comment

Gens Silva will be using the free voice/text communications Discord for in-game and general chat and voice comms. Please go to https://discordapp.com/ to download the program. I have set up a room named Gens Silva, so do a search for that and let me know if you have any problems.

Comment

how search the room ? :S

Comment

Sorry meriadock, I'm an old hand at Team Speak and Ventrillo, but Discord is new to me, so I may not have that right. I have the room set up on my account, so I may have to invite you all individually. I'll see if I can invite you, as you already have Discord installed.

Edit: Ok, use this link to gain access. I can change the code later after the family members have joined.

2nd Edit: link has been removed due to non-family members showing up on our Discord page. The link is still available upon request.
                Last edited by Titus Aurelius Silva; 01-07-2017, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Announcing the release of Gens Silva's new website and forums. Please visit us here. http://genssilva.x10host.com/

Comment

Salve Titus, I have already joined the group on Steam and I would love to take part of your family when the actual game releases!

Comment

Excellent Gaivs. We are glad to have you join us. I'm also excited to announce that Claudius has joined Gens Silva as well. We now have 10 members and more are reported to be coming.

Comment

Hi, roman friends!

Wooow! Congratulations guys, for the new web and forums of Gens Silva and of course the 10 members!

See you
                        -CHORUS: Who then is the helmsman of Ananke (Necessity)?
                        -PROMETHEUS: The three-shaped (trimorphoi) Moirai (Fates) and mindful (mnêmones) Erinyes (Furies).
                        -CHORUS:Can it be that Zeus has less power than they do?
                        -PROMETHEUS: Yes, in that even he cannot escape what is foretold.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus Sergius View Post
                          Hi, roman friends!

Wooow! Congratulations guys, for the new web and forums of Gens Silva and of course the 10 members!

See you
                          Thank you, my friend! Our recruitment rate has exceeded all of my expectations. And all without the game still in sight. Marcus, you are so good at visiting other families and bringing goodwill that I think you would make an excellent ambassador!

Comment

Originally posted by Titus Aurelius Silva View Post
                            And all without the game still in sight.
                            True! That is sign of good work in House!

Hahaha, thank you for your opinion about me, Titus ^^, ambassadors are cool, I like diplomacy
                            Good night!
                            -CHORUS: Who then is the helmsman of Ananke (Necessity)?
                            -PROMETHEUS: The three-shaped (trimorphoi) Moirai (Fates) and mindful (mnêmones) Erinyes (Furies).
                            -CHORUS:Can it be that Zeus has less power than they do?
                            -PROMETHEUS: Yes, in that even he cannot escape what is foretold.

Comment

Thanks to the work of Lucius Silva Draco, Gens Silva now has a facebook page. Please like us here! https://www.facebook.com/Gens-Silva-...ax_wizard=true

oh, and Marcus, you have to stop by our forum again. Your little greeting story started a thread of RP replies. I think you'll like it.

Comment

Three new members have joined Gens Silva in the past few days. Welcome to Nico Silva Maximus, Druack and Yehtox48. We are now at 13 members.

Comment

Working...
                                X